Storage Depot of Savannah is a self-storage portfolio spanning two locations in Garden City, Georgia near the Savannah/ Hilton Head International Airport.
The two facilities within this portfolio are in:
- 1333 Lynah Ave, Garden City, GA
- Totals 396 units. featuring 76 climate-controlled units
- Visible from the intersection of Highway 80 and Chatham Parkway providing quick access to I-16 and I-95.
- 520 Bourne Av. Garden City, GA
- Totals 76 units with approximately 12,100 square feet of storage space.
- Located near Highway 21 and Dean Forest Road with convenient access to multiple main area thoroughfares.
Both facilities feature units ranging in size and are 2.5 miles from Georgia Port Authority as well as the Savannah/ Hilton Head International Airport.
This portfolio is highly occupied and caters to a mixture of personal and professional tenants.
Cohen Investment Group acquired the portfolio on July 24, 2018 and sold it on February 9, 2022.